20 March 2008

So far it's a stay-at-home lazy day. Well, lazy for me. I took care of paperwork. Made appointments. Watched an episode of Jericho. Read the message boards for LOST to clear up some confusion from last week (Jin rushing to the hospital was a flashback). I've been upstairs making cards. If I have your address, be sure to check your mailbox soon. It feels so good to have those creative juices going again. It's good for my mental health. Plus I have a fortune in supplies and I hate to be wasteful. I came down when my doorbell rang. My new Gevalia coffee maker arrived! It makes one or two cups of coffee directly into one or two travel cups. And it was free. Thank you Gevalia! I'll be back to post later today.

6 comments:

Andrew said...

Bonus Round!!! Two posts in one day!!! I am so excited!!! I bet I would love that coffee maker. I was addicted to coffee for awhile, but migrated over to diet Cokes lately. Have a great day Cheryl!!!

fiwa said...

I love Gevalia coffee - I just could never keep up with the shipments. Mmm... have a cup for me!

Gin said...

I've heard that was great coffee. I'm not a coffee drinker but Andy is! I've thought about getting him that Genvalia deal.

Happyone said...

Today I received the Thank You card you made for me. I love it and it is so nice that you made it yourself. I did put it in my basket.
Thank you, for the thank you. :-)

At first when I saw the envelope, I really did think it was a test mail piece!!

Brad said...

Hey Love - been on the sick side so that's all I got for ya. But wanted to send you a "hey love!"

heiresschild said...

i love Gevalia coffee and products.

Post a Comment

I love comments!