04 July 2011

Myrtle Beach 2011

I'm trying to get used to being back home after vacation. Emily and Phil are away, and the house is very quiet. It's the 4th of July and I don't have any plans other than visiting my parents. Today is day one of no caffeine and I'm already feeling sluggish. I love vacation because I can drink coffee every day. No caffeine today is getting ready for the effects of no caffeine tomorrow. Today is also day two of diet/eating only healthy. I'm probably 7 lbs overweight but it feels like 100. It's time to feel better about that. I'm also ready for the busy-ness of work tomorrow. I love vacation but I also love my job. I miss it!

Here's a peek at my vacation. Click on the image, then view it as a slideshow for the best pictures. I sure wish I was sitting in one of those chairs right now! The good news is that I have lots of great memories.



Happy July 4th!!!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so happy that you had some great down time. We all need it to keep out batteries charged..so that we can deal with the rough parts. You have had/still have many rough spots so, yea for VACAY!

Have a great visit with your parents. And a very relaxing day. Big hugs, friend.

:)

happyone said...

Welcome back home. Glad to had such a great vacation.
Enjoy your day.

Josie Two Shoes said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful memories! I wish we could bottle your positive approach to live and share it with everyone - the world would be a much nicer place to be... and folks would be a whole lot happier!!

Lena said...

Your pictures are great! Very professional looking, just beautiful. Glad you had such a nice restful and enjoyable time!

Ilene said...

I really enjoyed the picture show!

KathyA said...

Love the photos! I bet the solitude takes a little getting used to. Enjoy it, though. Pretend you hear the ocean.... (heavy sigh).

Retired Knitter said...

What! No coffee! Are you should that is even possible? I am convinced it is un-American!

Without coffee I am pretty much a slug for about 2 hours. No one wants to talk or spend time with me when I am like that.

Are you sure you really want to do that?????

Moohaa said...

I love your vacations. Sounds weird, huh? But I love the utter relaxation that comes from your voice and your pics. So glad you had fun.

Take it easy re-acclimating, it's not easy.

Anonymous said...

aww, those pictures made me miss the beaches here in our country. :) great great pics.

Post a Comment

I love comments!