18 February 2017

Hunger pains

It's amazing what losing 6 pounds did for my happiness  It's been a sacrifice but not a struggle. Once I made up my mind, I was unwaivering. That made me feel strong. It was much easier than quitting smoking, but it did require always making the right decision. I eat a lot of big salads. With a protein in it. I have it for lunch every day and sometimes dinner too because it's easy and when I make a salad I make multiples. I roast vegetables for the week on Sundays, so I have roasted cauliflower, broccoli and green beans on hand. I make a delicious omelet every day with butter and cheese and roasted mushrooms and onions. I snack on turkey and cheese roll-ups, cheese sticks, almonds, etc... I cook a few night a week and it's usually chicken. Every night I have a Quest protein bar for dessert. 20 grams of protein! I do eat out but don't eat carbs or sugar.

I'm celebrating my loss tonight. Gregg and I are going out to dinner and I plan to eat everything in sight!

1 comment:

Josie Two Shoes said...

I have always admired you because you are determined to be both happy and healthy, and when you set your mind to something you do it! Six pounds is a great loss, and it sounds like you are eating deliciously too. I know you had a fun evening of celebration! Keep up the good work, you will thank yourself twenty years from now! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments!