23 November 2006

Ahh, what a day. In the morning Emily and I prepared our offering for the family gathering. I made Baked Pineapple, a sort of pineapple bread pudding. Emily wanted to make Fumi Salad. It's my GA sister's recipe and I made it a few times this summer to rave reviews. It's an Asian flavored salad with a cole slaw base. Emily just insisted upon making it when we started talking about what to bring. Is it a favorite dish of hers? No way. She won't eat it. She chose it because everyone raves about it, and it's very colorful. A smart girl I have. Everyone loved it. There were 32 of us at my cousin's for Thanksgiving. All aunts, uncles, siblings and cousins. That's 7 less than usual. We arrived at 2:00 and left at 8:00. It was just wonderful.
I'm so glad I didn't bring any leftovers home. I've been eating way too many calories.

Tomorrow we'll be going to the Frederick Craft Fair. It's an annual tradition that I anxiously await. I'll write more tomorrow and post new pictures.

Hope everyone had a good day, however it was spent.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving and thank for sharing it with us.

Andrew

Post a Comment

I love comments!