Just a short entry to say that things are much better at home. My daughter had a long talk with her father, and everyone's talking. Big relief. It was a hard day at work again with that on my mind.
My family didn't get together last week for Hanukkah because my SIL was sick. We got together tonight and I was glad to be able to attend. We didn't have fajitas. I had really been looking forward to that. We had bagels, cheeses, salmon, spreads and potato latkes. We exchanged presents. I think a good time was had by all. Maybe I'll put together a Hanukkah slide show tomorrow.
Two more days of work this week. Yeah, it's almost over! I can almost taste the coffee.
Another misty morning
-
A morning like yesterday with mist in the air.
Temperature was 56 and sunrise was at 7:11.
Started walking down main street and up and down side
streets alo...
17 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!