10 March 2011

Energized Me

If you know me, you know that Thursday is automatically a happy day 'cause I get to drink COFFEE! I have many different Starbucks mugs, all in this favorite shape.


I can't wait to wake up on a day off that's warm and sunny. Today is rainy, rainy, rainy. I had plans to do one thing, but the rain's changed that. My only plan for the day is to clean my floors. That won't take too long. I have a few DVR'd shows to watch. I have a bunch of DVD's I could watch, but I don't have much patience for movies, unfortunately. Maybe I'll take a stab at cleaning out my close. It's a mess. I could set a timer and work there for an hour. Or 15 minutes. I could do any number of things. I wonder what this day will hold? Time will tell. What ever I do will be fueled by caffeine.

5 comments:

happyone said...

Whatever you decide to do, have a happy day.
I'm supposed to be cleaning, but I've been knitting and now I'm reading some blogs.

KathyA said...

Been out and about. Enjoy you coffee!

Noofy said...

I got my kitchen floor cleaned and living room/dining room vacuumed. I feel good I got some something accomplished, yesterday was pretty lazy. As for the closet, for me that's a whole day project. I get everything collected and ready for donation pick up. You with Coffee? You can conquer anything!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh the possibilities that a day off has to offer! I hope you did nothing and feel completely satisfied with it.

Salute"

Seth M. Ward said...

I'm wondering if they are going to come out with 31oz mugs now that they have the new size out. :~/

Post a Comment

I love comments!