30 May 2011

Did I mention it's hot?

Today was HOT, HOT, HOT, but I'm not complaining because I can get away from the heat. I've got AC, and I can go to the pool. But it sure was hot.

I sanded my windowsills on Thursday, washed them on Friday and painted them on Sunday. They're so white! I've gone outside a few times just to look at them. Again...it's the little things. I washed all my outside windows today with Windex Outdoor. It really works! I think that's the end of the cleaning for me. I'll just dust and vacuum and do the bathrooms and floors before the party. That's all.

I went to the pool for the first time on Saturday afternoon and it was wonderful. I swam 2 laps. It hurt. I went again on Sunday afternoon, and it was wonderful. I swam two whole laps again. I went this afternoon, and it was SO HOT. I wanted to get some sun, but I suffered through it. I swam 4 laps. The pool was packed! I left early.

I left my purse in the cart at Kohl's today. I realized it was missing when I was almost home. Frantically I called the store, and, it was there. Not a thing was missing from it. Thank goodness for honest people...I was so happy.

Is this post boring? I should have started it this morning when I was drinking coffee.

Till the next time!

2 comments:

Rob Robinson said...

So happy your purse was left intact. That would have been not a good way to start off this busy week for you.

Retired Knitter said...

How wonderful your purse was found and complete.

It is an unfortunate side effect of our society that we assume the worst and are pleasantly surprised when we are proved wrong.

Post a Comment

I love comments!