11 January 2007

It's been a very satisfying day today because I got so much accomplished. I'll be able to go to sleep tonight without a list of things I should have done scrolling through my brain. It's been that way the last few nights. The only thing I didn't do is, (are you ready?) put away the Christmas tree. If it were in a place that I saw everyday, it would have been taken care of a long time ago. It's in the living room, I never use that room, and I never use the front door. I forget it's there. I swear I'd keep it set up if I could carry it into the basement that way. Emily said she'd help me undecorate the tree and bring it down to the basement this weekend.

The house is really clean and neat. The laundry's done. All the holiday stuff is put away except for the tree. I did some research, banking, and shopping online. I made dentist appointments. Clipped coupons. Grocery-shopped. Made a cornish hen for dinner. Made my lunch for tomorrow. I even had time to read the newspaper. Woo hoo.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

It is so nice when things fall into place like they did for you today. I am so glad you had a good day. That Cornish hen sounds wonderful. You are making my stomach grumble.

Billy said...

One of these days I am going to be able to say the same thing. But until I get moved and everything clean, it won't be that way. Good for you though. And Em is a sweetie for helping with the tree.

Post a Comment

I love comments!