16 April 2007

Hi, It's EMILY!!!
My mom thought I should write before dinner so here we go...

Yesterday my neighbor Kelly hosted her annual Easter dinner. It was a week late because her daughter Natalie, (who is in the picture with me) was with her dad last weekend. It was fun and we had a lot of really good food.

Right now I'm sitting at my kitchen table waiting for dinner to be served... It is really depressing outside, the sky is light gray and its windy and cold. Ewh.
That's what I want the sky to look like -->

More later; after dinner.

5 comments:

Billy said...

Hey Em! Eat some extra food at dinner for me. You are petite, girlfriend! I am secretly jealous of you and your mom. Such awesome figures! I am the chubby, funny one in my family. *sigh*

Amanda said...

Cute! :)

captain corky said...

Careful Emily! Blogging is highly contagious.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Hi Emily, good to meet you. You do a good job of filling in for your mom. The resemblence is amazing. Hope you had a great dinner.

Esmerelda said...

Hi Em! Do you still have those paper dolls I bought you last milennium? Just kididng. Nice to see you again.

Post a Comment

I love comments!