21 April 2007

Let the sunshine
We've had some pretty bad weather around here, but I think the worst is finally behind us. The last 17 days in a row has seen below average temperatures. Last weekend we had 2.5" of rain. This past September was the last time we had a weekend with full sun and above average temperature for both days. They're calling for full sun, not a cloud in sight, and weather in the high 70's or 80's for the next 4 days. There's going to be a lot of people sporting smiles, and Lowe's and Home Depot will be packed! I'll be inside most of the weekend. Work today, but then softball practice afterwards. Tomorrow I'll be at the convention center for a huge hair show. Still, I'll be outside whenever I can, and there's always Monday.

Time for work. Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful day.

3 comments:

captain corky said...

I went to the park with my wife today. It's really beautiful outside.

Amanda said...

Glad to hear that our beautiful weather is catching. ;) Have fun!

Andrew said...

I was thinking of you today about the weather. It is absolutely stunning here today. I hope you are having a great Sunday good friend!

Post a Comment

I love comments!