01 July 2009

Ahh, back to being me

I feel like a new person this morning. Totally rested. Yesterday was so weird. Now I know what people mean when they say they're exhausted. And why they need naps.

I'm all ready for my first day back to work. I look at myself in the mirror with make-up on and recognize the normal me. I think I've only had it on twice in the last twelve days instead of every day. Oh, and I just realized the salon is closed for July 4th, so I only work three days. That's a great way to ease back in.

Here's some pictures. The new parents with 5 week old Liam and my mom.


My sister Ilene, with her first grandchild.


Cousin Jonathan, Emily and the baby.


My mom with her first great-grandchild.


I'm a great-aunt!


And last, my birthday cake. Yum.



PS. Crusty (Elizabeth) is back in the hospital. Send good wishes her way!

3 comments:

KathyA said...

Great photos, Great Aunt Cheryl!!! Beautiful baby! Look how he's staring at your mom. What kind of cake is that????

Brad said...

I like that name, Liam - You look so tan and rested - you look great!

Jules said...

You inspire me girlfriend!

Post a Comment

I love comments!