19 October 2008

Sunday, Sunday

It's been a longshortday. I want more of it, but alas, all days are short to me. I'm going to make an early night of it and get into bed with my book. Perhaps this will be the day I finish it or perhaps not. It's been a good day. A beautiful one. The clearest bright blue sky and most brilliant sun. High of 61 and breezy. I took a long walk and shot dozens of pictures with my new camera. I'll upload them tomorrow. I was feeling just fine till about an hour ago, then I got that pre-cold feeling. You know, you feel it in your neck, by your glands? And the headache? I'm going to take some Airborne (sp?) and maybe use my netti pot to try to nip it early. I'll write a real post tomorrow, but just wanted to post a little hello for now. All's quiet on the homefront, and for that I'm thankful. 'Night!

2 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

uh-oh! Start with the vitamin C too!! I hope you don't get sick!

Thinking of you!!
xxoo back,
Elizabeth

Moohaa said...

Lots of rest and fluids! Take care of your body. The more you try to push through it and fight it, the worse it will get.

I can't wait to see the pictures!

Post a Comment

I love comments!