25 July 2007

The best time of day for me is about now. I'm outside, the fan is blowing, the songbirds are singing, and all's right with the world. Then I think of where Emily is. She's been at the Van's Warped Tour at Merriweather Post Pavilion since 11:00 this morning. Merriweather is a large music venue and today there are many bands playing on numerous stages. She went there with two friends and a mother. I've spoken to her a few times today, and she's having a great time. It ends at 9:00 tonight, but then there'll be autographing, etc... I don't like that she's there without me. She doesn't want me watching over her, but it's hard not to. I trust her, and hope that she'll make smart decisions. I'm excited that she's having so much fun. Still... I'll feel better when she's safe and at home.

This morning I realized that I am working tomorrow. I'm fitting in extra days to make up for how long I'll be off on my vacation. So, no MAC makeover. I'll be working especially hard, but that will make the day go faster. Next week I only work Tuesday-Thursday, then I'm off for over 2 weeks. Yes, I'm excited.

I'm going to do some reading now. Catch up with you later!

3 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

MY head is pounding just thinking of your em's experience at this particular concert venue.
I remember the days where I would jump at anything to go to a concert.
Now when even the tv is up a tad higher than the normal sound of my voice, my head pounds.
Glad she got home safe~
Always,
crusty~

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

Off for two weeks? I was gonna come in for a hair cut - DAMN!!!

you are so right on about getting out of the comfort zone. It can be a challange at times but it helps us grow as people.

jAMiE said...

I'm glad Emily made it home safe and sound...and that she had a good time. Boy, you'll be off for two weeks...i'll go into withdrawls...but i hope you have a wonderful and restful vacation.

Post a Comment

I love comments!