05 July 2007

I could use about another 2 hours before work instead of the 35 minutes I have left. Why? So I could have more time with my book. I just can't put it down. This is the new book by the author of The Kite Runner, Khaled Hosseini. If you didn't read that book, you should. If you have (or haven't yet), you should read A Thousand Splendid Suns. Here's a review from The New York Times. You'd think after 4 days off that I'd be ready to go back to work. It has been wonderful to have this time off, at home. Emily and I did some fun stuff. I got nothing 'accomplished', but didn't really need to.

OK..time to read. Have a great day!

2 comments:

captain corky said...

Have a great day Cheryl! Work always gets in the way of everything that good and fun.

jAMiE said...

Looking forward to your return to blog world!

Post a Comment

I love comments!