12 July 2007

I really meant to write this morning. Good intentions...have you ever debated whether they count or not? I have and been on the side of them counting. The arguement against was just is strong.

I walked again this morning. That makes 3 times this week, so far. Too soon to tell if it's really going to stick. We'll see. In the meantime, I feel good.

I'm off to the folks house. Will stop at Starbucks on the way. I'll run some errands with my mom, then we'll go to her favorite place, Old Country Buffet, for lunch. Not my favorite place, but it's for her and the food is actually not bad.

Later...

6 comments:

Billy said...

Hope you have a grand day!!

Portia said...

hope it's a lovely lunch:) those pictures below are positively appetizing! good thing it's almost time for my lunch...

SpringMist said...

Lovely mornings walks do wonders for the soul. I used to back in my previous place of residence. Not anymore though.
Enjoy thy lunch. I had roasted vegies n soup for my lunch!

fiwa said...

Good for you for doing so much walking - I need to learn that habit!

Isn't Water for Elephants FABULOUS?! I picked it up while on vacation last month and I couldn't put it down till it was done!

Amanda said...

Nothing like a walk!

We can sit around and whine, er... I mean do puzzles, in the winter. ;)

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

yummmmmmmmm, starbucks!!.........yummmmmmmmmmm!!
Always,
Crusty~

Post a Comment

I love comments!