24 July 2007

Thought I'd do a quick post before I left for work. Tuesdays are my Mondays since it's the first workday for me. Usually, as much as I love my time off, I'm ready to go back, at least for a few days. It was my usual busy morning. I got in a good walk that I'm going to guess was at least 3 miles. It was a good route, good music, and I think I'll follow the same path tomorrow. I cooked the dinner I meant to make last night. It had to be done. I made my lunch, including all the fixings for a BLT. I have so many ripe tomatoes. Thank you squirrel for not taking them all!

We went to Annapolis Mall last night. It was a fun outing. I got Em a pair of shoes for school, and some make-up for me. We both signed up to have our make-up done at MAC on Thursday morning. Just for fun. You know I'll have my camera. We went to the Apple store for some pictures. It's been a long time since we've done that.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Portia said...

it's cool that you found a new groove for your walk...i agree that the music makes a world of difference. i hope it keeps working for you!

i love the picture! you guys look like you were having fun:)

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Yes, its a great picture. Fun is written all over your faces.

SpringMist said...

Yep! Cool picture!
Ahhh school shopping!
Which new music did u download?

Andrew said...

I'm still trying to walk everyday as well and it is just not the same as my midnight journeys into downtown. My neighborhood is so nondescript and boring. I think I am going to start driving out to the lake.

Love the picture. And thank you for sharing your days with us blog friends.

PS - That picture of the sleeping squirrel on your blog sidebar always makes me crack a smile. :-P

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!
Great picture. You're very blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. :)
Well, I'm in a serious writers block, so..I'm going to go open up a bottle of wine, pour a glass and then maybe my floodgates will open up.
Always,
Crusty
P.S> CONGRATS on getting the internet up and working!! YEA!

jAMiE said...

You two take such lovely pictures, thank you for sharing them!

I hope you enjoyed your BLT...it sounds yummy...i wish i had a tomato fresh from the garden that a pesky squirrel had spared me too.

Enjoy the rest of your week Cheryl.

captain corky said...

Cool Picture. Sunday night is my Monday so my week basically starts two days before your. When does your week end? I'm a little confused now...

fiwa said...

That's a beautiful picture of you and Em. I hope you take pictures after your makeup session at MAC!

Have fun!

Post a Comment

I love comments!