27 July 2007

The rest of the day was ordinary with a lot of hard work thrown in. I did a big make-over. My client came in a few weeks ago for a consultation. I've been doing her color and highlights for a while, but her hair never looks great because she likes it long, and it's in bad shape. She brought in a picture of Nichole Richie, wanting the color and the hairstyle. I cut about 5 inches off the length and layered her hair into the style. Then I gave her a whole new color and highlights. It came out great and I was totally pleased. It kind of made my day. My client was a little in shock because of the length but I know she'll love it when she gets used to it.

One more day of work then it's time for coffee and the weekend. I can't wait.

6 comments:

Martha said...

It sounds like you really enjoy your work. I'm a little envious! I've got a good, old-fashioned case of burnout and a career change is looking mighty nice right about now. And about the squirrels...funny and naughty. I hope they leave you alone!

Annabel said...

I really wish you could cut my hair! I like that it's shorter, but I'm so lazy with it right now and I can't make it look decent. You'd think having natural wave would help, but it's just that - waves, not curls, not straight... that in-between stuff that I have no idea what to do with!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You'll have to get on one of those makeover shows so I can see you action!
-P

Terroni said...

I'm with Proxima...would love to see you work your magic.

jAMiE said...

Sounds like fun...i miss having hair to cut and style and play with...you must love your job..i think i would!

~Vital~ said...

I have curl Anna, I'll trade you for the in between. Would love to know how to make the humidity stop frizzing up my hair.

Post a Comment

I love comments!