05 July 2008

I meant to write earlier. I don't know where the time went. Well, I guess I do. I went to Border's after work. Then to DSW to find new walking shoes. I really don't like to shop for shoes. I'm a shoe-returner. I buy them thinking they fit, leave them sitting in the box for a few weeks, try them on, then return them. I made myself stay until I found the right ones that I won't return. I got steak quesadillas for dinner from Taco Bell on the way home. I've never been to Taco Bell before, and the food was delicious! I didn't do much of anything when I got home...read blogs, went outside and pulled weeds. Took a walk with my neighbor. Then came in and made 2, yes 2, calls to Dell about my faulty CD/DVD drive. They're sending me a new drive in the mail. Thank goodness for extended warranties. I just extended mine again. It's worth the aggravation, like all the time I spent on the phone tonight. In the last 12 months they've fixed my DVD driver, replaced the keyboard, motherboard, wireless card, and now the CD drive. I'm surprised they let me extend the warranty again. I'm not the kind of customer they want.

I took lots of pictures yesterday at the pool I grew up at. I plan to write about it and post the pics.

Speaking of pictures, here's Emily on the zip line. She said they did 3 miles of zip lines! Can you imagine?

5 comments:

fiwa said...

At least you return the shoes when you figure out they don't feel good. I have a bad habit of just burying them in my closet and then eventually giving them to GoodWill.

I can't believe you've never had Taco Bell. I think my husband could probably recite the menu for you, by heart.

Zip lining - I'm so jealous - I've always wanted to try that! When is she coming home?

lovins -
fiwa

Jamie said...

I think it's sad, when you invest so much money into something like a computer, and all the parts have to be replaced. You must have the luck I have.

I love the pic of Emily, I'll bet she's having a great time.

Have a great day Cheryl.

Hugs.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I've always thought zip lines looked so fun.

I'm glad you're so persistent with Dell. It's good for them to be held accountable.

I'm glad you found shoes that fit. i envy your ability to go try on shoes. Stores never have my size. I wear 5EE. So unless I'm going to New Balance for walking shoes, I have to order online and just pray that they fit.

Have a good Sunday.

Happyone said...

I buy my walking shoes at Sports Authority. They have a wide selection of walking shoes.

Maybe your next computer should be an Apple. You won't have so many problems. :-)

Portia said...

3 miles of zip lines sounds like SO much fun! Wheeeeee!!

Post a Comment

I love comments!