17 July 2008

Two FYI's, cause I like to share.

National Ice Cream Day is July 20th and Baskin-Robbins® is giving out free scoops of ice cream. Yum!

Free Starbucks? Go to www.starbucks.com and register a Starbucks gift card. You'll get a coupon in the mail for a free beverage. No strings attached, except giving out a little of your personal information. It's all out there anyway. I had a light venti caramel frappuccino with my coupon. It was delicious.

I spent the morning catching up on blogs. I'm done! Now it's time to head to work.

Happy Friday Peeps!

9 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

It's so nice of you to post these FYIs for people.

Have a great Friday. I hope it's a no Hair-dent day. (I still want to know what a dent is. LOL)

Brad said...

Happy friday sweets. As tempting as it is I won't bad mouth The Evil Coffee Empire. But you know how I feel.

Have a great weekend!

fiwa said...

Yummy - I might go by the free scoop. My favorite B&R flavor is the dark chocolate with mandarin orange, but it's rarely ever there.

PS, I am TOTALLY impressed with that number. You musta been in the zone!

Happy Friday to you, from one peep to anudder. :)
fiwa

Portia said...

Good to know, thanks for sharing. Who can pass up a freebie? I hope it's a great weekend at your house:)

Jay said...

Free stuff is always great.

Free ice cream is even better than great!!

beachgirl said...

I want some. Fee ice cream.

The beach was glorious today.. I so needed it.

I am declaring it a beach weekend. My tan was fading. And I need the quiet.

WaterLearner said...

Hallos!

Saw you are Sou's place and decided to drop by your place. Nice and easy posts!

Have a Great Weekend! Will sure come by again!

Martha said...

I joke all the time that I don't have any real vices--I don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs, don't do anything crazy. None of those things will kill me. What will kill me is the astounding amount of stress and ice-cream in my life. I love ice-cream. I could eat it daily, multiple times daily. I don't (although I did when I was pregnant), but it sure is tempting!

Ilene said...

I think the free ice cream was a myth. B-R didn't know anything about it.

Post a Comment

I love comments!