14 December 2008

Almost there

I'm hosting my book club holiday gathering today. Normally I'd be running around making sure every surface of my house was sparkling. Not so. Yet. My dining room table still looks like this, and I'd really like someone to come over and help me put it all away. Anyone?



I subscribe to www.bradsdeals.com. It's a fantastic site for finding deals. Check out the discount offered at www.restaruant.com using the bradsdeals code, just as an example. I've even gotten a discount for Uggs, and that's pretty unheard of. Just thought I'd pass that along. I just finished some online shopping. Amazon. What I'm really doing is avoiding the table. But I can't. Not if I'm going to move on. So...

Happy Sunday! I hope you find some joy today.

9 comments:

KathyA said...

Call me if you need me to help. I can be there in a half hour!

captain corky said...

It would only take me about 11 hours to get to you. So unless you plan on having book club at 11:30 PM I think you may have to handle this one without me. Enjoy.

Gin said...

I'd help if I were closer. Maybe your book club ladies can help.

SOUL said...

i'd help, if i could get there bin half an hour. but i'm pretty sure that's not possible.
make the kid do it :))

hope things are good out there.
cold i bet?

bye

Anonymous said...

Try my favorite site for finding great online coupons and deals!

fiwa said...

We thought about you on Saturday and wished you were there with us. :)

Your dining room furniture is beautiful. Thank you for the link to Brad's deals - I'll bookmark that.

love,
fiwa

happyone said...

I guess I'm reading your blog to late to help with the table.
My table looked like that too. Mine is back to normal now and all my cards mailed.
Hope your party went well.
I've bought a new red sweater to wear to your Christmas party on Saturday. Can't wait.

Portia said...

I was wondering about the book club. I hope you enjoyed the party!

Brad said...

I have my own deal website?

Who knew?

I'll have to check me out!

Post a Comment

I love comments!