22 December 2008

Wah, wah deux

Where's my time? It's supposed to be leisurely now. I'm still rushing around. And something really weird is going on with my knee. I didn't do anything. I squatted for a few minutes at the party, but it didn't hurt. I was fine yesterday. Now I can't walk right, can't bend it all the way, can't put all my weight on the leg. It doesn't 'hurt', just feels constricted and swollen at the same time in an area about 4" above my knee and 4" below. And I have to work today. Wah. I'm leaving straight from work tonight to go to my brother's for Hanukkah. I'll only be 2 hours late. Maybe get there in time to pick Emily up (her dad's bringing her)? I work 11-7 tomorrow too, and 9-3 on Wednesday. Still no plans for Christmas Day, but I'm really fine with it.

Pictures will be coming. Maybe on Christmas Day?

I hope you find some time to relax. I'll be relaxing at work :)

7 comments:

Gin said...

I hope your knee is okay. Sounds like a joint mouse to me!! If it is, it will go away in a while. Just be gentle with it.

Happy Hanukkah!

fiwa said...

Ouch - and you have to stand on it all day? I hope you can wrap it in something or find some relief.

Take care of you.
fiwa

PS, your cards are GORGEOUS!

KathyA said...

After all you've done, you're entitled to whine. You WAH,Girl!!

Lena said...

Try some ice on your knee. Good luck with it, no fun to have the knees hurting.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I hope you weren't in too much discomfort today.

jAMiE said...

I hope your knee feels better soon Cheryl...take care of yourself and enjoy the holiday season!

Summer said...

I have total sympathy for you and your knee!

Post a Comment

I love comments!