11 December 2008

I'm finished with the glitter, and amazingly, I'm not covered in it. If you work with glitter, you know it clings to everything. I did the majority of the work last night and finished up this morning. I think I'm done with the artwork. I have to score and fold the cards, stamp the greeting, paste the panel I've been working on to the front of the card, and write my message. I'd really like the cards out on Saturday. Every year I say I'm going to start in July. I'm sure I'll be saying it again next year. I'll put up a picture after I send them out.

I just put a new comforter set on my bed that I bought on the 29th. The package has been sitting on my bedroom floor the whole time. My sister couldn't believe I didn't put it on right away. Maybe I thought this would be one more comforter I'd wind up returning? I'm cleaning my bedroom this morning, so I put it on and I love it. It will look even better with the bedskirt, but I have no time for ironing, so it will have to wait. I'm looking around my bedroom, and wish someone would come over and do it for me, but, that's not happening. I'll get it done. And clean my bathroom. And go to the mall. And meet Bonnie and Karen and Kathy for lunch at 11:00. Then go to work at 12:30. Summer, I don't know where I get my energy. And I never drink caffeine on work days.

A big storm is coming our way. It'll rain all day. We might have an inch of snow tomorrow. Not much, but we had temps in the mid 60's yesterday.

OK, gotta run. Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

happyone said...

I'm going to start my cards next year in July too! :-)

I'd better go and get ready. See you in just a bit.

Jay said...

Wow! You're cards are much fancier than mine. Mine came from Walgreen's. haha ;-)

Portia said...

I'm always inspired by how you don't waste a moment! Enjoy the lunch outing and have a great day at work.

Brad said...

Hope you all have/had fun at lunch!

Gin said...

Glitter is so much fun, but so messy!! We got some blue snowflakes for our tree this year that were covered with glitter and it's still all over the house! I don't care, it makes it feel more festive around here. LOL!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I'm amazed at how much you do every day. Glad to hear you're not covered in glitter. :-)

Golden To Silver Val said...

My cards were the free ones I got for donating money to the Humane Society. You are really my hero doing all this stuff! Whatta woman! Post a pic of your new comforter. I LOVE to buy new bedding...comforters and duvets and pillows and blankets....oh my!
Hope your day was great!

Post a Comment

I love comments!