17 March 2007



I thought I'd take some pictures of the sleet and the emerging garden. It does make a pretty sight. Hopefully the daffodils will weather this storm. The snow stayed away, and the streets were totally cleared by morning. Work went on as usual. It was kind of a boring day. I had a few cancellations and had to sit around. When I go to work, I like to work. Fortunately, I stay busy most all the time.

I'm taking a break from cleaning to write. I guess you'd say procrastinating. I'll probably be back here later.

3 comments:

Billy said...

Oh, those pretty daffodils! Poor things. Hope you and Em are weathering the storm okay.

Amanda said...

Yup, that's how it would look like here...if it would start snowing right now. Winter has been very mild, so flowers have been blooming like crazy already. Glad it didn't snow more!

Megan said...

And.........that's why I live in Southern California. I'm such a wimp. Those pictures are gorgeous to look at, but I'm too wussy to handle the cold! haha

Post a Comment

I love comments!