04 September 2007

I meant to write earlier about the doctor's visit. It was fine. My doctor didn't feel any nodules on my thyroid, but did write a referral for me to get a sonogram. As it turns out, I've been on the wrong dose of my thyroid medication for months. My fault. I was able to get sample packs of the medication, and I asked for the wrong dosage. My doctor thinks that might be the reason for the problem I've been having. I had blood work done today, and I'll schedule the test. I do feel better.

7 comments:

Andrew said...

I am just sooooo glad you're o.k. I thought about you all day and I hope it is just a simple medication mix-up. You are in my thoughts, friend.

Summer said...

Tres cool!

captain corky said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Portia said...

*shew* that is good news. the thyroid is a crazy gland huh?
sorry i have gotten behind (again:) but am catching up...i see emily is into field hockey. how did she like it? that is pretty cool of her to join the team just so they can have a team! i hope she enjoys it.

Martha said...

Ugh. Thyroid issues can be so difficult. I'll keep you in my thoughts and I hope you're feeling fantastic again soon!

jAMiE said...

That's great Cheryl...i hope you're feeling better in no time!

ps..thank you for the nice things you said.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Very Very good news!! Prayers in the virtual world works wonders.
How are you feeling now that you have this good news????
Always,
Crusty~

Post a Comment

I love comments!