10 June 2007

The day so far....

Can it only be 11:30? I woke up at 6:00, watered the garden, and took some steps to get the mole to leave my garden alone. Don't ask what, cause you don't want to know. It's war because I had to throw out 2 plants that no longer had roots. My garden, you mole, not yours! I left at 7:30 to surprise my folks with a visit. Stayed there for a few hours, and have been in Caribou Coffee for the last hour. Reading blogs, what else? I'm feeling a lot guilty that I should be home. Hopefully daughter is putting all her stuff back into her newly painted room. She thinks the color is plain, and it is, but that just means it will be a good backdrop for her pictures, posters, etc...

I thought today might be a pool day, but it's very cloudy and rain is probably on the way. Maybe a good day for a movie? I'm ready for home and to help out Emily. We'll see what the rest of the day brings.

6 comments:

Andrew said...

I love the continuing saga of the mole battle! You always make me smile Cheryl. Hope you have a great day. It is going to be a scorcher here.

captain corky said...

It's 6:06 now. I hope you have enjoyed your day up to this point. Did you go and see a movie?

Anonymous said...

I love the picutures of your garden. It's so lovely.

Can't wait to see what happens next during the Battle of the Mole

Summer said...

Your mole.
My deer.
I'm crazed!
Ha!

fiwa said...

I love your garden shots! What a great way to display them. And you have some of my favorite flower - Rose Campion! Don't you love the hot pink color of the flowers and the cool gray leaves together? Everything's looking very lush - thanks for sharing.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

The Mole Wars! I have no experience with moles but is there no way to live in peace?

Post a Comment

I love comments!