06 July 2010

Pictures


It just seems like I disappeared. I didn't and will be back with tales to tell. All good. In the meantime, I've been working on my pictures. The easiest way to share them is thru my Picasa Web albums. So, here's the link. There's an album from Brookgreen Gardens, and another one from the beach. It's best to view them as full-screen slide-shows. I've put some captions in. If you're interested, there's other albums you can see. My life is a (mostly) open book.

Today was my first day back to work. It was really good. I'm pooped and will be asleep in a few minutes.

Be back soon. Promise.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

The garden is gorgeous! We'll definitely have to stop there.
And you ended the perfect beach vacation with a BLIZZARD!!!! Doesn't get better than that.

Post a Comment

I love comments!