18 August 2011

A mini...

I wanted to write a nice post tonight, but the words just wouldn't flow, so I deleted what I wrote. Plus, I want to post pictures from my trip, but I'm having a hard time figuring out the picture folders on Vista. So... I'll just have to write about it another time. I had a wonderful mini-vacation this week. Two nights and three days were perfect. Wouldn't it be great to do that every week? In my dreams I could do it. I have a whole new appreciation for the Jersey Shore. Well, at least the Stone Harbor part of it. It was really heavenly.


I'll be back soon!




2 comments:

Lena said...

what an absolutely beautiful photo! I have never been to the Jersey shore. Would like to go some day.

Retired Knitter said...

What a great picture.

Post a Comment

I love comments!