26 February 2012

New York City

Don't you hate it when something that should be simple becomes overly complicated? I had the hardest time trying to embed a link to my Picasaweb album. I uploaded the pictures and filled in the captions two days ago to make tonight's post easy. So much for good intentions; I continue to be humbled by them. If you saw this album on Facebook, you can skip this one...it's a copy. If you'd like to see it, click on the photo, then view it as a slideshow. I put captions on most of the pictures and they tell the story of my New York City trip. It was such a great adventure!

2 comments:

happyone said...

Link said sorry not found.
You can tell me about your trip tomorrow.
See you then. : )

michiganme said...

Same here, says page not found. :(

Post a Comment

I love comments!