19 May 2011

Drew's, I love you

I'm such a creature of habit. That's different than being set in my ways. I'm that too. Many people would attest to this characteristic, which might not be a good thing, so don't ask them, OK? I tend to eat the same foods every day. I have cereal and a banana every single morning for breakfast. That replaced the oatmeal I ate without waver. I have salad every day for lunch, and sometimes for dinner too. Here's what I put in my salads, everyday:

bagged greens
tomatoes
red pepper
feta cheese
Craisens
Trader Joe's Corn and Chile salsa
chicken

My newest favorite salad dressings are Drew's, and I buy them at MOM's (My Organic Market). I've had the Greek Olive, Shiitake Mushroom, Thai Sesame Lime, and Buttermilk Ranch. If you can find this brand in your area, I'd highly recommend it. Anyway, that's my salad and I won't get tired of it for a long time.

And that's that. Random information about what I like.

3 comments:

Noofy said...

I'm always looking for a new great tasting salad dressing. If I find it, I'll try it, thanks for the recommendation!

Leann said...

Maybe if I ate like you I would look like you :-) I don't know that I could eat the same thing every day. LOVED the garden pics and all the little creatures that inhabit it. I want to plant some trumpet vines to try and lure the hummingbirds in. Enjoy your space and don't work too hard :-)

Blessed be friend.

happyone said...

Sounds pretty healthy. A lot more healthy than I eat!!!

Post a Comment

I love comments!