24 November 2006



Thought I'd post a picture of me with my younger sister and my brother. I took a lot of pictures on Thanksgiving, but there weren't any that represented the group. The other picture was taken last month. We only get together with the relatives a few times a year, but we always pick up right where we left off, and love our time together. It's really all about the family.

Today's foray to the craft fair was a disappointment. I bought a few things that I loved in one of the first booths I walked into. It was my only purchase. Emily and I were in and out of the fair in an hour. Since it was still so early, we went to the local mall. That was crazy, but not anywhere as bad as I feared. We mostly browsed. I dropped her off at her Dad's, and spent most of the rest of the day with my friend Kit. I've spent a bunch of time tonight working on the layout of this blog. I wish I knew how to change the layout at whim.

I have lots of plans for tomorrow. I should start resting up for that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!