15 December 2010

Hello Wednesday

I'm sitting on my couch with the warmth from my new space heater making me feel all cozy. I shouldn't feel cozy before leaving for an 11-7 day at work. I need to feel energized. I will be as soon as I get there.

I hope no one brings holiday baked goods to work today. I've lost my food filter. My clothes are tight and uncomfortable. Darn. I'm an all or nothing kind of girl and I've been eating all. I bring healthy food to work everyday, then fill up on sweets. Ho ho ho. Not. My clothes should fit for at least a few more weeks. Then I'll be on the bandwagon along with a lot of other people. I'm looking forward to feeling comfortable again.

Time to brave the cold and head out to make people beautiful. Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

What kind of space heater? Did you get an Edenpure?? HUH HUH DIDJA?

Mary said...

Everyone hangs their food filter on the hook for Christmas. Time enough to fix the damage after the goodies are just a memory.

KathyA said...

You're beautiful and lithe. Worry not; a day or so of indiscretion will not affect you. See you Friday.

"Professor" M. said...

I am about to go see my family for the first time in over 10 years...Hope they recognize me underneath the fat! I am sure that you are doing just fine. Just think of the extra weight as an incentive for New Year's Resolutions! I do --every single year!

Mo said...

*waves hi from the off the food filter bandwagon*

Post a Comment

I love comments!