24 March 2007

It's the start of Saturday. I'm so tired. Hard to imagine that soon I'll be all peppy and talkative. The day starts out so much different from how it ends. Thought I'd post these few words before I get moving. I thought of Proxima as soon as I woke up because her last post was about dreams. Mine had to do with Ozzie Osborne's son and some sort of weird light contraption he sent me. Also my Aunt Barbara and Passover and a jewelery party. I hardly ever remember my dreams and when I do it's just snippets.

It's a rainy morning here. I can hear the peeping frogs outside my yard making their melodies. It's spring and just knowing that makes me smile. Time to get ready. Hope it's a good day for those who are reading this. I'll write more tonight.

2 comments:

Terroni said...

You have frogs in your yard?
That sounds like tons of fun!

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

Beautiful garfen you have

Post a Comment

I love comments!