07 April 2009

I was resigned

I'm pecking away on my little iPhone to write this post. When I got home last night my laptop wouldn't/couldn't recognize the hard drive. Taking it out and putting it back in did nothing. Though I thought I was done with phone calls to you know who, I wasn't going to let this be the demise of my laptop. Not this. I called this morning. Explained what's been going on. Guess what? A new motherboard is being sent to a technician. He'll come to me to install it. At no cost to me. As in covered by warranty. This will fix my AC adaptor problem and the hard drive. If I'm lucky? Could my faith in Dell be restored?

In other news, not much is going on. It was a good and busy day at work. I had a new curly-haired client. She came in with an absolutely horrible cut. She hugged me when I was done. That made my day. My last client hugged me too. Kathy was in for a cut and color (kathy's peace) so we got to hang out. I've got a great job!

Time to put this day to rest. Thanks for listening. I hope I don't sound like I'm saying blah, blah, blah. You know? I don't want to be boring but my life is pretty mundane. It's in the title you know.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I don't find you boring at all.

josie2shoes said...

I find my mundane life to be just great! After years of way too much stress and drama, having a nice simple routine with lots of good things (and a few hassles thrown in for balance)is perfect. I hope that Dell finally comes thru for you on this one - you've been far more patient than I would have been!

KathyA said...

1. Your life is NOT mundane and boring!! (a chinchilla, for heaven's sake!).
2. You forgot to mention that I hugged you, too!

Brad said...

You know, some one could make a lot of money just acting as the interface with Dell and other such companies. I could see something like you drop off what ever isn't working and they make all the calls! You should start such a company and hire some minions to do the work!

Sarah said...

Hahaha!! When I read this post I was thinking - someone whose blog I read has "mostly mundane" in their tagline - who is that?? Oh, it's you!

Post a Comment

I love comments!