It's done. Verizon got here at 8:30 and the technician left at 1:00. Yes! I've done a little exploring with the Internet and it seems fast. Very fast. More later.
I have the perfect job for me. I choose to be a happy person. I have a 23
year old daughter, a mostly local family and some great friends. I live in a sun-filled home that I love. I love to learn. I'm easy to please. I'm not always what I seem.
Sunday
-
A sunrise from earlier this week.
The Bible verse we are memorizing as a church for October is:
I Corinthians 9:16
For though I preach the gospel,
I ha...
Straight To Jail
-
Someone has decided to bite while nursing.
With three teeth, one of which is ginormous, I think it's hard not to.
I'm going to let it slide a little lon...
Reflections (And Not on a Green Pond)
-
One would have to be a hanging salami to not be affected by the literal
dismantling of our White House, Rose Garden, Performing Arts Center, and on
and ...
Whatever It Takes
-
Have you ever been in a position of having someone--a spouse, significant
other, someone very close to you--ask you a major, "What if..." question?
I was h...
Resisting
-
To quote a CBSnews.com article, "Flowers are blossoming. Bees are buzzing.
The sky is blue. Sunsets have been stunning. Temperatures have crept
north ...
Another Week Gone
-
*Earlier today I did manage to change my header pic to one from the
Opryland Hotel Atrium in Nashville, TN. Harry and I enjoyed our time at
the Ryman and ...
Wow...I almost forgot about my blog!
-
The best intentions sometimes fall by the wayside once spring and summer
get here. And what with addictive games and contacts on Facebook, my blog
has suff...
His name is "Stay!"
-
I'm lucky enough to get a call every so often from the Endress+Hauser
Corporation to make something out of their spare parts. They give me full
creative...
6 comments:
I'm so excited for you! It will probably be the next decade before they offer such a service here in podunk, Alabama. LOL
Have a great day off!
Andrew
yea! It sure took them a long time to get you set up. But so worth it, I'm sure!
yay, how exciting! i hope you enjoy:)
you and i are not too far from each other, so i have been enjoying this absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather with you!
Woo Hoo! Fast internet is good!
Yeahhhhh!
Cheryl has moved into the the next dimension, exploring the new frontier of Super Speed Internet!
Cool!
Post a Comment
I love comments!