The Wiggle Man is back
-
No misty walk this morning.
Just a little patchy fog and sunshine.
51 degrees and no wind.
First walked over to the library and brought back two of
the D...
11 hours ago


4 comments:
Cheryl, have you grown two extra arms to accommodate the holiday rush? LOL! I wish I had two more hands and two more brains to get all my work done too! I hope you have a relaxing weekend nevertheless!
I've seen you in action with multiple clients! A sight to behold!
I can relate. I'm juggling three writing jobs right now. Just take deep breaths. That's what I keep reminding myself.
Glad you had a nice night after a day like that. I've seen my stylist in similar situations -- a sight to behold! ;)
And your "forwarded" post below had me laughing, too. It will be forwarded to my daughter post haste.
Post a Comment
I love comments!