25 May 2007

Here's a picture of my nephew Aaron and his bride-to-be, Rachel. Don't they make a great looking couple? My parents, Emily and I will get to Chicago at around 11:00 tomorrow morning. The rehearsal dinner is at 3:00 and the wedding will be on Sunday afternoon. We'll be flying home on Monday. I so wish there were time to explore the city. Everyone I've talked to says it's a fantastic place. I'll just have to go back.

Well, I have to get my beauty rest. Tomorrow's a big day. I'll be taking lots of pictures that I'll post when I get back. See you in a few days!

6 comments:

captain corky said...

Have a great trip! Enjoy.

Billy said...

Hurry back! We will miss you!

Amanda said...

Awww, they look so cute together! Can't wait to see these pics. May you have a wonderful time!

fiwa said...

What a cute couple. I hope it's a wonderful day.

Terroni said...

They are a great looking couple! Hope you have a fabulous time. I'm looking forward to those pics!

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are an attractive couple indeed. I wish them the best of luck!

-P

Post a Comment

I love comments!