16 May 2007

My time on the computer has been limited due to the continued problems with the cable company. I did get the new Newsweek magazine read last night! The only time I get a connection is when I can 'borrow' my neighbor's wireless signal. Sometimes it works... When it does, I have to share my laptop with Emily because she can't connect on her desktop. Yesterday at 5:00 was the deadline they gave me for someone to come out and, I think, dig and repair the cable. They didn't come. I'll be on the phone with them this morning.

Yesterday was a crazy busy day at work and today will be the same. I stepped outside a few times to feel the hot summer-y day and wished I was at home, or the beach. We've had some great days here, and this is one of my favorite times of year.

Tonight after work Emily and I will start shopping for the shoes and other things we still need for my nephew's wedding in two weeks. Tomorrow I'll be with my parents doing my mom's hair and getting my dad's suit. When Emily comes home from school, we'll go out shopping again. I need to have everything ready for our trip so I can relax, you know?

Well, I'm going to take a look outside at the garden then start getting ready for work. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sorry to hear the cable company is so incompetent. At least everything else sounds great. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments!