04 March 2009

A two poster not bed

I'm at Caribou Coffee. Part of the plan to get out of the funk. It's working. I only had two clients today. That's very bad, but I'm OK. I was running errands when I got the call saying my car is ready. Yeah! I returned the rental and got a ride to the body shop. Apparently there was a lot of damage when they opened the hood. I got a new radiator, air conditioning stuff, etc.. When I got to the coffee shop I looked at the the car. Why didn't I do that when I was there? The hood has scratches on it that weren't there before. I called the shop and the guy knew just what I was talking about, but thought they were there before the accident. He was very nice, and said I could bring the car by tomorrow. Also, and I didn't say this, but the car is making noises that it shouldn't. I don't want to be a pain, but...

Tomorrow's plan is to go to the dermatologist in the morning. It's time for a total body look-over. Afterward I'll go see my mom. We'll go to our favorite Chinese restaurant for lunch. Then the body shop.

So, I'm hanging out. Waiting for Kit to meet me. Drinking a latte late in the day. Happy.

10 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

how was the chinese restaurant?

Good luck tomorrow at the dermatologist!!!

Hope you're having a nice evening..
Spring is almost upon us!!!

KathyA said...

Maybe it's something simple like they left a hanky in the engine -- or the wrapper is still on the radiator. Think positively!
Hey to Kit and your Mom.

Jules said...

So you and your car are BOTH going to the body shop tomorrow eh? Good luck on both trips.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I'm with Kathy. I hope it's not serious.

Cheryl said...

I drove home from a dinner out with the temperature gauge above high. I was afraid to drive! Boo hoo. I have an 8:45 doctor's appointment and a car I probably shouldn't drive. I'll call the body shop first thing in the morning.

Lena said...

Oh boy, good luck with the car.

Jamie said...

Every time I have had any experience with a body shop, they have left something un-done. Once the radio wasn't hooked back up, or they leave a scratch or dent somewhere. UGH. Go over every little thing...and make sure that whatever you hear that you didn't hear before is handled.

I hope things are running smoothly in your life.

Hugs, Cheryl. :)

Anonymous said...

The annual dermatologist appointment is a must-do. My girlfriend's DIL died from melanoma...a big wake-up call.

Portia said...

Sounds a bit stressful with the short day and the car and all. I hope today is a good one, and brings some pleasant surprises your way.
:)

Brad said...

It's hard to post a comment to something you haven't posted yet! - Sorry the car went south on you!

Post a Comment

I love comments!