skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Girl With the Curl
About Me
- Cheryl
- I have the perfect job for me. I choose to be a happy person. I have a 23 year old daughter, a mostly local family and some great friends. I live in a sun-filled home that I love. I love to learn. I'm easy to please. I'm not always what I seem.
I Wonder What's In Here?
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
My Blog List
-
-
A quick update--- - I am still in the hospital, and I have to tell you --- my pain this time is so, SO much worse than ever before. I understand it is because he took out two ...9 years ago
-
RIP Mom, I love you - July 8, 2015, my brother called to tell me my mother had passed away. I don't want to go into the details. It's been hard. I have a lot of guilt. I used Na...11 years ago
-
Resisting - To quote a CBSnews.com article, "Flowers are blossoming. Bees are buzzing. The sky is blue. Sunsets have been stunning. Temperatures have crept north ...11 years ago
-
I Love Photography! by The Pioneer Woman - A short time after I started my blog in 2006, I got a “big girl camera” and began learning about photography. My learning approach was to take thousands an...13 years ago
-
-
Wow...I almost forgot about my blog! - The best intentions sometimes fall by the wayside once spring and summer get here. And what with addictive games and contacts on Facebook, my blog has suff...15 years ago
-
His name is "Stay!" - I'm lucky enough to get a call every so often from the Endress+Hauser Corporation to make something out of their spare parts. They give me full creative...16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(334)
-
▼
February
(30)
- I thought I'd post a quick update. The technician ...
- Dell is not my friend, Part III'll cut to the chas...
- Whine warning. You still there? Good. I'm whining ...
- Just a quick note. I'm still catching up on readin...
- It sure was great to get away. When you're not at ...
- I'm working for a few hours tomorrow, then it's ti...
- Gone with the wind. It's the best title I can come...
- It was an odd kind of day. I had a short day sched...
- I only have time for a sentence or two because my ...
- So, Kelly and I are in the very crowded waiting ro...
- It's been a very long Sunday. Looooog. It was one ...
- Bonnie tagged me with this simple game. Something ...
- I'm home alone on a Saturday night. The house is t...
- I thought I'd dash off a quick post before work. F...
- Darn, no time to write. I'm rushing to Target befo...
- I'll write a few words before Lost starts. I love ...
- For a window of time, I was the one others were en...
- Gray. Very cold. Sleet and freezing rain. A perfec...
- Tried and true. Trust me. I wouldn't steer you wro...
- I wonder if anyone notices me when I sit, alone, a...
- Usually I'd be at the 'lodge' on a Sunday morning,...
- It's Friday night and I'm doing my usual thing. Si...
- I know what will happen. If I start catching up on...
- I just reposted the weekend trip. I spent so much ...
- I'll start with a warning: you might have read thi...
- I spent so long on tonight's post. The one you're ...
- I've spent the first part of my morning in bed, ca...
- Hi everyone, it's Emily. I just decided to start a...
- Good morning,I feel like a new person today. Still...
- I've got the miserable kind of cold. Sneezing, run...
-
▼
February
(30)


6 comments:
Happy day to you too! I was the worst over-sleeper EVER...I would turn any blaring alarm off without even waking up. Then I had kids:) Now even the alarm on my cell phone works for me, or anything that sounds like a baby.
Oh Cheryl, I WISH I needed an alarm clock! I'm envious of anyone who does! Seems I get up earlier each day!
Your day yesterday sounded so wonderful...I know you enjoyed it. :) A few years back Little Girl and I were each others Valentines and it was one of my favorite years ever.
I hope youre having a wonderful day!
Cindi Ann
I have zero experience with teens, but does Em need more sleep? I heard teens need more sleep.
I agree, though, I use my cell for an alarm and it doesn't do squat. I'm so good at turning it off and never really waking up.
Have a good one!
I bought my bus monitor an alarm clock for Christmas (among other things) because she was always over-sleeping!
Have a great day!
Is that a new pic? Hottie! Great picture, Cheryl! Enjoy your weekend...
my kid uses her cell AND an alarm-- and i still have to drag her out of bed almost every day.
ugh.
hope the new clock works out :))
Post a Comment
I love comments!