28 December 2006

I'm getting ready to leave for work. I haven't been there since I got off on Saturday afternoon. It's been a great break. I never even got out of my pajamas yesterday. I spent the day organizing the basement and got most of my Christmas decorations put away. The house has been decorated since Thanksgiving...I was ready. There's nothing like being able to look around and see what you've accomplished. The house looks bare now! I'm waiting on my daughter to get back from NYC to help me with the tree. Undecorating it is my least favorite job. If there was a way to get it in the basement with all the ornaments still attached, I'd do it.

2 comments:

Billy said...

Hehehe, wouldn't we all?

Billy said...

Hey, you've been tagged. Come visit my blog to see please.

Post a Comment

I love comments!