21 January 2007

Snow, snow, finally, snow!

They said it would snow, and it did. Not much in the scheme of things, but it's the first time this year. And it happened just like the weather report said it would.

I went to my third movie in 3 weeks. Very unusual for me. I guess I'll have to change my profile to say I do go to the movies. A bunch of people from work were going, and I joined in. We saw Dreamgirls. Everyone liked it. It was really good to do something with people I only see at work. Emily called a friend and they saw another movie at the same theater. Fun for them too.

When the movie was over, we saw the snow for the first time. Everyone was oohing and aahing. Traffic was so slow going home. You'd think we were in Malibu and people had never driven in the snow before. Did I mention there's only about an inch and a half on the ground? It might as well be a blizzard. I'm waiting for them to cancel school, which they'll probably do.

1 comment:

Billy said...

They cancel school here all of the time as well. Funny, isn't it? Glad you liked the movie. I haven't been to a movie in over a year. Maybe I should get out and go.

Post a Comment

I love comments!