Espresso Art In The Morning
Log Pumpkins
-
Delightful walking weather this morning.
59 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
First walked to the post office to mail a card.
Continued all around town ...
12 hours ago


5 comments:
No wonder my coffee is always cold when I get Starbucks, they are playing with it!
Kidding - That was pretty awesome!
This is amazing! Is this what they do at your Borders?? :D
That was really cool to watch. It almost makes me want to drink coffee! I'm one of those rare people who don't like coffee - not even coffee ice cream. :-)
WOW! this is so amazing! art in your coffee. who would have thought?!
We should have a latte party and try our hand at this - Geoff and I have seen this before and we love it!
Post a Comment
I love comments!