30 September 2007

I had some pictures to post, but Blogger is not cooperating. Oh well. I'll do it tomorrow.

Short version of my day: I went to the Cut-a-thon. It was exciting to have so many people at our salon. It was a big success. I stayed for about 4 hours before heading home. I did some yard work, then laid on the hammock reading Pride and Prejudice. It's my next book club selection, but I don't really feel like reading it. I got the Cliff notes just in case. I made a tofu stir-fry for dinner that Emily wasn't crazy about. It's a good thing I like tofu. I've sat at the dining room table for the last few hours watching the last 3 episodes of Brothers and Sisters on my laptop. And now, it's time to watch the Season Premier on TV.

Later...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is just too ironic! You'll have to see my comment to Amanda on my last post about other uses for the book "Pride & Predjuce" :)

Glad the cut-o-thon was a success. It's too wet to lay in a hammock around here, unless it's indoors and thats just silly.

Take Care,
-P

Billy said...

Season premiere was lacking for me this time around. It just seems like there is just too much major drama going on in each of their lives. I mean, it really doesn't happen like that in real life. I am interested to see how Tom and his wife do. I have a feeling she is going to do something to herself or the baby.

captain corky said...

I'm with Emily on the Tofu. Can I have a steak please?

Summer said...

I started reading Pride and Prejudice this past summer. Notice I said I started....

Jamie said...

I have never read the book although I have a friend that swears its the best book EVER written....you will have to let me know. :) I recorded Brothers and Sisters last night, havent watched it yet, in fact, I have never watched it, will I be too far out of it to get it? Hope your week is good....

Jay said...

I gave up on fighting with Blogger when it comes to posting pictures. I just use Photobucket all the time now.

jAMiE said...

What a view from your hammock, lovely...were it mine i'd never leave it.

Post a Comment

I love comments!