12 August 2008

It was a great first day back to work. A good combination of clients and services. Easy. I bought a bunch of yellow gerbera daisies for my work station. When I got to work I found that my 2 week old bouquet of alstroemeria looked brand new. (I copied this picture from the web) I knew they were long-lasting, but not this long! I brought the daisies home.


I've been sitting on the couch since getting home from work, reading today's newspaper and watching the Olympics. Now I'm pooped! That's what happens when I sit still. I'm off to bed.

8 comments:

Moohaa said...

I love watching the Olympics. I'm glad you had a good day. I'll be catching up on your blog through the week. Hugs my friend!

Happyone said...

Hope you have pleasant dreams!!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Alstroemeria are amazing, but that's the longest I've ever heard of them lasting.

Gin said...

Wow those are long lasting flowers! I love alstroemeria...Andy gave me a bouquet of them once but they didn't last quite that long!

We're enjoying the Olympics too...how about that Michael Phelps??!!! He just rocks!!! I keep watching for the equestrian events and haven't seen a sign of them yet!! They are probably on in the middle of the night! :(

ellesu said...

I think that signals a near perfect vacation -- when you regret vacation ending but look forward to gettin home. I guess it means we're not tired of either one. Which is a good thing. Have a great day!

Portia said...

Wow, 2 weeks! That's a nice surprise. I hope today is another good one!
:)

Golden To Silver Val said...

Vacays are great....but its kinda nice to get back to the routine...(sometimes). I loved my co-workers and anxiously wanted to get back so I could tell them everything. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time and homecoming went smoothly. (no surprises) LOL

bonnie said...

Did those flowers last for two weeks?? That's crazy. I want some. Hope to see you this afternoon. any ideas?

Post a Comment

I love comments!