17 November 2008

Just a hey...

Don't you hate how early it gets dark? It's 4:00 and very gloomy out. I'm back in yesterday's spot. On the couch. Watching Oprah and getting ready to catch up on blogs. Any minute now. I was up early. Did the Leslie Sansone 2-mile walking DVD. I'd highly recommend any of her walking DVD's, btw. It's not just walking. There's sidesteps, kicks, kick-backs, knee-lifts, arm stuff, etc... A great way to exercise in front of your TV. The 2-mile DVD takes 30 minutes. Anyway, I went out to my parent's house. Took my mom to the dentist. Ran some errands while she waited in the car, then hung out with the mom and dad for a while. Helped my dad with his phone and GPS. Stopped at the grocery store on my way home. And, like I said, here I am again.

Em needs to use my laptop, so I'm not reading blogs after all. I'll do that later. I still have a few episodes of Brothers and Sisters to watch, so that's my revised plan.

Later!!!

6 comments:

KathyA said...

I was at the gym by 9:30 this morning because I was having lunch with a childhood friend who now lives in St. Michael's, this afternoon. She almost didn't make it as I sent her East on Route 100! We had a great time. I took her on a tour of our area and then we went to Staples to run copies for a presentation she's making tonight here on 'Western Shore.' I have bookclub tonight so I'm not done, yet -- no changing into PJ's for me, and I have a lot of editing to do for the Big Guy. You'll have to relax for me.

Brad said...

Scoot over and make room on that couch! - It's only 2:00 out here but I'm ready for this day to be OVER!

Gin said...

I hate it getting dark so early too. And I even hate more going in to work in the morning when it's still dark. It's so hard to go outside when it's still dark. UGH!

Andrew said...

Dark by six here. I hate it. Loathe it! I thought of you tonight I was such a busy bee cleaning around the house. I imagined myself being you, and do you just take so much satisfaction when you stop and look and the house is clean? I am feeling smug tonight with my cup of coffee and browsing the web. My day is done!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Yes, I hate how early it gets dark. If I didn't have my anti-SAD lamp, I think I'd be really down.

Portia said...

I hate the early darkness too. I am so ready for spring.

Post a Comment

I love comments!