19 November 2008

Not enough time

It's a simple fact. There's just not enough hours in the day, at least for me. Especially being a morning person. I need more of those hours. This is what takes up some of my time:

I walk with her most mornings



Then I stretch with her



They really cut into my morning time. I barely have time to get ready for work and do the other things that need to get done before it's time to leave the house. Yes, this is an excuse for why I haven't been around to your blogs. I will make it up to you.

My burn only hurts when I touch it, which is go good. It's about 2" around, and looks like a bad sunburn. I'm so lucky it wasn't worse than that. Thanks for all your comments.

It's freezing here. In the 20's. I know there's lots of bad weather all around today. Stay safe and warm.

Happy Wednesday!

11 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I'm really glad to read that it's a relatively small burn. I hope you're keeping some kind of ointment on it.

beachgirl said...

BRRRRRRR!!!!!

We are freezing down here. It was 47 last night. High today of 67. Yikes.

But I am loving the fall weather, I can wear my few sweaters that I do have. My leather biker jacket is getting some great use and my full face helmet.

I have to take a few days off from legs at the gym. I irritated my knee. I will have major withdrawal for sure.

Have an awesome day and try not to freeze.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I'm glad to hear that the burn is better--just keep an eye on it for infectious reactions...any change in your temperature or energy, call the doctor, promise?

Do your exercise ladies ever annoy you? Do you like one over the other?

keep up the hard work..it usually makes us feel warm, right?

THinking of you and chilly here too!

Xo,
elizabeth

Portia said...

I agree! More hours would be great, whether we got more done or just got more sleep!

Stay warm:)

happyone said...

Glad to hear your burn is a bit better.
Good for you for doing your exercise.
I wore 4 layers walking this morning. It's cold but at least the sun is shining today. :-)

Brad said...

Boy, you guys passed fall and went straight to winter! Brrrr. I really don't know how you do it. If I had o get up in he morning and exercise I'd be headed right back to bed afterwards.

KathyA said...

Your mornings are so full and for somebody who didn't like to exercise, you are amazingly into it! I don't think it ever made it into the 40's today!

Golden To Silver Val said...

I wish I had just HALF your energy. So glad the burn is healing nicely...just be careful with it. Enjoy your day!

Gin said...

You're so faithful to your working out routine! I think that's very inspiring!

Glad the burn is better...cool wet wash clothes might help.

Anonymous said...

You're so good with your exercise! I'm just reading about your burn now...feel better soon.

Moohaa said...

Oh ouch! Cheryl! I'm so sorry you burned yourself. I know they can hurt like crazy. Be good to yourself! If it starts looking yucky, get to the doctor.

I've missed you, as it appears we've both been remiss in keeping up here in blogland.

Big hugs!

Post a Comment

I love comments!