-
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
29 November 2007
I've gotten a lot of decorating done this morning but not enough. I hate that I have to leave for the dentist when I'm having so much fun. Abbagirl...I thought of you as I listened to John Mayer while putting up garland. I wish I had him seranading me in my living room right now. A girl can dream, right? I'll leave you with a few pics.
Why I like to decorate.

Why it's good to be organized

Why I need to rake.

Why I don't like my pear tree.
The Girl With the Curl
About Me
- Cheryl
- I have the perfect job for me. I choose to be a happy person. I have a 23 year old daughter, a mostly local family and some great friends. I live in a sun-filled home that I love. I love to learn. I'm easy to please. I'm not always what I seem.
I Wonder What's In Here?
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(392)
-
▼
November
(41)
- Not much to say tonight. How's that for a change? ...
- I'm usually really tired at the end of a day off. ...
- I've gotten a lot of decorating done this morning ...
- The best part of my workday was doing a new haircu...
- I think the silver tree to the right of the firepl...
- It's 5:00, I'm finally home and settled in, but am...
- Here's another peek. I didn't get a whole lot of d...
- PS...Yeah, right, like I was going to be able to r...
- The end of another busy day. I'll write a proper p...
- What a day. It feels like the earlier part happene...
- Call me crazyI am. Seriously. I know I mentioned t...
- I'm still full. I ate a wonderful dinner. A sensib...
- I'm so glad that some of you are making my baked p...
- I'm inserting this in the morning, out of order, b...
- I tell you what, working two 11-7 days in a row we...
- Second day of a tiny post. Sorry! I followed Abbag...
- Today is not my Sunday.Yup, I'm working like the r...
- It's Sunday, a slow day in Blogland, but a busy on...
- When I looked out on my deck this crisp Fall morni...
- Room With A ViewIt's been so visually beautiful ou...
- Recipe, anyone? Someone asked me what my favorite ...
- No title
- Emily got her braces off and her teeth look perfec...
- Just a quick post. It's my Monday, and I'm getting...
- ...and the rest of the dayDropped my car off and h...
- Plans for the day...Drop my car off for routine se...
- It's been a 'high test' kind of day. Two cups of s...
- *Update*Happy me! I've made huge progress on my ca...
- I'm sitting on my bed with my laptop. I don't usua...
- Besides starting early and working late, it turned...
- It's post #400. How'd I do that?I'm all ready for ...
- You know what they say about the best laid plans? ...
- My creative juices are finally starting to flow. I...
- I've been a slacker. Yeah, right. I just didn't ha...
- Where to begin? Short, or drawn-out? A snippet or ...
- I'm settling in for a night on the couch after a v...
- Hi!I thought I'd write a short post in case anyone...
- Friday night and I'm pooped. Nothing like coming h...
- Update...No Oprah. I watched Pushing Daisies. Sill...
- The doctor's appointment went well. My throat is l...
- Thought I'd post a quick post this morning. I left...
-
▼
November
(41)


9 comments:
I'm still thinking about putting up my Christmas decorations. Maybe this weekend. I'll put on my Rat Pack Christmas CD. That usually gets me into the spirit!
I totally agree with you on the Bradford Pear being a really bad yard tree. Yet, people put them in. Oh well up to them. But you'll never see me planting one of those things.
As for your decorations. They look lovely. Nice work.
TAG
Beautiful decorations! I love the leaves in your yard, but yeah, the pears would irritate me. I grew up with a pear tree and the late fall was always misery cleaning up the yucky pear remains.
Hope all goes well at the dentist!
Before this summer I thought I wouldn't have a Bradford Pear but they seem to have done well during our extreme drought. At least they didn't die. As a young girl I thought it was Mother Nature's way of covering the plants so they wouldn't be too cold during winter. They are a mess, though, and need to be removed.
I am getting so excited about Christmas. Thanks for these photos, Cheryl, to help put me in the spirit. I can't want to get me a tree and then decorate it! Hope you've had a good day. Been thinking of you today and wondered what kind of domestic adventure you got embroiled in. Take care dear friend.
In New England we drove around every year to look at the most incredible decorating people did to their homes. It was so fun driving in the snow and seeing elegant blue spotlights on birches, perfect red bows in every window. Now I like my own creative NON-traditional decorating and I like to think of wack things to do to surprise my husband. It's the bad girl in me. Last year I decorated the ladder which was on our dining room table while we were installing pendant lights. This year...who knows?
Wow, I do so love your garland!
Pear trees are the MESSIEST! The leaves will still be there to be raked in the Spring! :)
Hope youre having a wonderful day!
now THAT is ALOT of leaves...good job gettin EM to work with you on that job.
looks real nice now.
bet you are proud.
Looks great! John Mayer is a hottie with a great voice. Glad you enjoy his music!
Post a Comment
I love comments!